Any comments submitted in connection with our Blog are submitted on the basis that we will review and may edit such comments prior to publication on the Website, and that not all submissions will be published. Publication is entirely at the discretion of BDO. We accept no responsibility or liability in relation to the content of any material posted or published on this Website by third parties or in relation to contributions by third parties which we publish on the Website. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted by you or by others authorised by you or otherwise on your behalf.
- Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes specified above;
- Warrant that such contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe the rights of any third party and does not infringe any law;
- Agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress to any person and the submission or transmission of content which is defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, pornographic, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory, in breach of confidence or privacy or which in the opinion of BDO may cause offence to any person or damage our reputation. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users;
- Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BDO against any claim, liability cost damage or loss we may incur (including without limitation legal fees) as a result of any violation by you of these provisions;
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Website and other purposes specified above.
You must not intentionally violate any laws, rules or regulations.
No user must post nor recommend any other Website nor refer to specific URLs (website addresses) where those linked websites would infringe any of the above provisions. No user must post any advertisement on the Website.
In using this Website, you agree not to impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false email address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communication.
You must not corrupt the site, flood the site with information so as to cause the site not to function or use anything which may affect the function of the site for example viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove, delete or otherwise alter in any way, any information which is included on the Website.
BDO reserves the right to fail any messages and/or remove any material whatsoever submitted to our Blog or otherwise to the Website for any reason. BDO will not notify the contributor of the material of such failure or removal.
BDO reserves the right to take any action against any account or user, at any time, for any reason. We may at our discretion terminate your access to the Website or to the registration areas of the Website, or prevent you from submitting comments via the Website immediately and without giving you advance notice. If you engage in behaviour which breaches these terms and conditions, and we consider such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information is available to us to prevent further breaches. If your access to the Website or to registration areas of the Website is terminated, you may not open another account with us or register again and we reserve the right to terminate any such account or cancel any such registration.
Should you have any complaint regarding any material published on the Website, you can notify us of the nature and details of your complaint by emailing